Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sniffles in Summer.

Seriously, how in the world does one get the flu in March?

I've been under the weather for a few days now: headaches, sore throat, etc. Sure, I can go out once in a while, but I get tired quite easily; I try to avoid going out as much as possible until I'm good and ready. Now, the only thing going for me is that I get to stay in bed and watch a bit of TV. But even that isn't enough since I have to get up once in a while to go check in at the office. Those are the breaks, I guess.

----------

Yesterday, my pre-order of Supreme Commander arrived. You guys might want to check it out, I really think it's worth it.

Also, on my playlist: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Demo. The file itself is quite huge for a demo - weighing in at a little over a gigabyte. If you want to get this demo, check out the torrent sites to get it faster than you would at EA's website. Watch out for the game's release this March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home